Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Dark Chocolate Covered Almonds in Canister 24 oz.

Dark Chocolate Covered Almonds in Canister 24 oz.


Dark Chocolate Covered Almonds in Canister 24 oz. JR Mushrooms & Specialties, Inc., has been a provider of outstanding quality dried mushrooms and specialty gourmet products to fine retailers since 1990. Due to the overwhelming positive responses and comments, the company decided to make these products available directly to retail customers.

This comment from one of our customers sums it up. "I wanted to take a minute to thank you. I received my order today and was very pleased with the level of quality of your product. It appears that you have a sharp eye for quality food products. I am extremely particular when it comes to food products. I grew up in a restaurant family, have attended professional course work at the California Culinary Academy and have been cooking since a very young age; all that considered, your products exceeded my expectations! Thanks for making your products available."

0 comments:

Code by : paid web directory